At Secrets of a Duchess in Asheville, NC, We Offer a Wide Variety of Natural-Looking Synthetic Hair Extensions.
At Secrets of a Duchess in Asheville, North Carolina, we offer a wide variety of natural-looking synthetic hair extensions. Before you jump in and make this purchase, however, consider these facts about synthetic hair extensions.
- They last approximately one to three months.
- Some synthetic hair extensions can handle exposure to heat, but others may melt if they come in contact with a hot iron.
- They cannot be color treated.
- They look just like natural hair.
- Synthetic hair extensions are less expensive than human hair extensions.
Here are some great tips about taking care of synthetic hair extensions so they can last as long as possible:
- Use cold water and mild shampoo and conditioner to wash out any styling products that you have used in your hair extensions. It’s not a bad idea to purchase shampoo made especially for synthetic hair wigs to wash your hair extensions, as it will help them last longer.
- Use detangling spray in your synthetic hair extensions every day and completely comb through them. By doing this, you will prevent your synthetic hair extensions from tangling and getting frizzy.
- If the ends of the synthetic hair extensions start to get frizzy, trim them. Right after they are trimmed, apply some baby oil and leave it in for about an hour. Afterward, you will need to wash it out with mild shampoo and conditioner.
If you ever have any questions about your synthetic hair extensions or if you would like to schedule an appointment to have them installed, do not hesitate to call or visit us at Secrets of a Duchess in Asheville, North Carolina!