Although it may not seem like a big decision, choosing a hair salon is important, as you could possibly have some major regrets later if you do not make the right decision for yourself. Here are five things to consider when you are choosing a salon that will best suit you.
- Cleanliness – When you visit a salon, the first thing you should take note of is the cleanliness of the facility. Make sure that it is comfortably clean and that the stylists care about being reasonably neat and tidy.
- Atmosphere – A salon is oftentimes used as a temporary escape from your everyday life, so you want the atmosphere there to be relaxed, fun and enjoyable.
- Staff – The staff at the salon should be friendly, knowledgeable and professional. After all, you are trusting them to give you a new style that you will love.
- Happy Customers – Be observant of the customers as they are leaving their appointments at the salon. Do they seem happy with the service that they received, or do they seem dissatisfied? Also, look at their hair and style at the end of their appointment. Does it look like a professional cut and style?
- Products & Prices – Look at what products they use at the salon and the price of their services. You want to make sure they use actual salon-quality products and that the prices for the salon services seem fair.
With these five things in mind, you are ready to find a salon that you can trust!
Looking for a salon in Asheville NC? Visit us at Secrets of a Duchess! We offer haircuts, hair styling, mani/pedis, and more. Feel free to call us at (828) 350-7900 for details.