Jewelry can really add a lot to any outfit. However, it can sometimes be difficult choosing jewelry that matches your style. Here are some tips for choosing jewelry that is going to fit your personal style.
- Decide what purpose you want your jewelry to serve with an outfit. Do you want it to be the first thing people notice, or do you want it to be more of an accent?
- Consider the occasion where you will be wearing the jewelry. Is it a formal event, a church event, or for everyday wear at work or school? This will help you determine what type of jewelry will be appropriate.
- Have a budget of how much you can spend before you go shopping. That way you will know your limit and be able to look for jewelry in your price range. Don’t tempt yourself with jewelry pieces you can’t afford.
- Decide how long you want the jewelry to last and how often you would like to wear it. Chances are that you are not attending formal events several times a month, so you want the jewelry worn to such an occasion to last a long time so you can wear it to those nice events when they do come up.
- Hold up the jewelry you are looking to buy up against your skin and look in a mirror if possible. This will help you determine if the jewelry looks good against your skin tone and if it matches your personal style. You may even want to wear the outfit you plan to wear it with to the store so you can make sure it matches.
Each of these suggestions will help you find the perfect jewelry pieces! Enjoy!
Looking for jewelry in Asheville NC? Visit our gift shop today to find the perfect gift for anyone! At Secrets of a Duchess, we proudly offer a wide range of amazing gifts & unique jewelry!